Pour outcomes.

This blog post will cover the outcome of my pour. Out of three trees, I had one fully successful, another that was very close, and other that had a bigger air gap. something that should be solved by the addition for more air risers.

I also found bits of the outside shell inside the cast, this was due to the lid of the tree getting stuck due to my poor effort of filling the top off. Hopefully, the next pour will come out much better, as i have learnt a lot about the process.

17379779_10155260042935815_2087802482_o17407577_10155258880290815_975474873_o

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s